With a growing range of books on climate change, the plastic problem and other environmental issues (some good, some not so) hitting the shelves, here’s our helpful guide to a dozen of the best reads to get you started.
1. How to Give Up Plastic – A Guide to Changing the World, One Plastic Bottle at a Time, Will McCallum
2. No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference, Greta Thunberg
3. F*** Plastic, Surfers Against Sewage
4. This is Not a Drill, Extinction Rebellion
5. Turning the Tide on Plastic: How Humanity (And You) Can Make Our Globe Clean Again, Lucy Siegle
6. No More Plastic, Martin Dorey
7. How Bad are Bananas?: The Carbon Footprint of Everything, Mike Berners-Lee
8. There is No Planet B, Mike Berners-Lee
9. Plastic Free, Beth Terry
10. A Life Less Throwaway, Tara Button
11. Eating Animals – Should We Stop? Jonathan Safran Foer
12. This Changes Everything, Naomi Klein
Read some of the above books? Let us know what you think… and tell us about other titles you’ve enjoyed. Look out for our blog on children’s books soon.
You can find us on Facebook by searching for Plastic Free Home or at http://www.facebook.com/plasticfreehomeuk.